- Title: ERMES GR_EP_R4_Meteo_Rad_2016
The dataset is a time-series of daily maps for 2016 for real-time solar radiance variable. This dataset was created in the framework of ERMES (an Earth obseRvation Model based ricE information Service), which is a FP7 Project co-funded by the European Commission with the objective of developing a prototype of downstream service dedicated to the rice sector to support authorities and farmers.
- Publication Date: Jan. 12, 2017, midnight
- Type: Raster Data
- Keywords: Land use ERMES Incoming Solar Radiation
- Category: Farming
- Regions: Italy
Point of contact:
Filomena Romano (National research Council of Italy, Institute of Methodologies for Environmental Analysis)
Metadata responsible party:
Elisabetta Ricciardelli (National research Council of Italy, Institute of Methodologies for Environmental Analysis)
- StarterKit User: jstavrak
- Restrictions: Access and fruition of data is open for non commercial uses.
- Language: English
- Temporal Extent: Jan. 1, 2016 - Dec. 31, 2016
- Data Quality: The map was derived from Tigge-ECMWF data, resized and reprojected on ERMES Greek study area using Kriging and R package.
No information provided