- Title: ERMES GR_EI_R3_Risk_Biotic_2016
This dataset contains a time-series of potential risk for rice blast infection simulated by the ERMES WARM regional modelling solution for the Greek study area, from 01/07/2016 to 31/08/2016. This dataset was created in the framework of ERMES (an Earth obseRvation Model based ricE information Service), which is a FP7 Project co-funded by the European Commission with the objective of developing a prototype of downstream service dedicated to the rice sector to support authorities and farmers.
- Publication Date: Jan. 12, 2017, midnight
- Type: Raster Data
- Keywords: Plant Diseases/Disorders/Pests Land use ERMES
- Category: Farming
- Regions: Italy
Point of contact:
Roberto Confalonieri (University of Milan, Division of Plant Production)
Metadata responsible party:
Tommaso Stella (University of Milan, Division of Plant Production)
- StarterKit User: jstavrak
- Restrictions: Access and fruition of data is open for non commercial uses.
- Language: English
- Temporal Extent: July 1, 2016 - Aug. 31, 2016
- Data Quality: The “Diseases” component was run on 2x2 km cells of a grid covering the regional Greek study area in order to obtain the potential blast infection events. Outputs were validated comparing the simulated infections with information retrieved from grey literature and provided by DEMETER.
No information provided