- Title: ERMES IT_EI_R3_Risk_Biotic_2015
This dataset contains a time series of potential risk for rice blast infection simulated by the ERMES WARM regional modelling solution for the Spain study area, from 01/07/2015 to 30/08/2015.
This dataset was created in the framework of ERMES (an Earth obseRvation Model based ricE information Service), which is a FP7 Project co-funded by the European Commission with the objective of developing a prototype of downstream service dedicated to the rice sector to support authorities and farmers.
- Publication Date: April 1, 2016, midnight
- Type: Raster Data
- Keywords: Plant Diseases/Disorders/Pests Land use ERMES
- Category: Farming
- Regions: Italy
Point of contact:
Roberto Confalonieri (University of Milan, Division of Plant Production)
Metadata responsible party:
Tommaso Stella (University of Milan, Division of Plant Production)
- StarterKit User: starterkit
- Restrictions: Access and fruition of data is open for non commercial uses.
- Language: English
- Temporal Extent: July 1, 2015 - Aug. 31, 2015
- Data Quality: Please describe briefly the procedure used to derive the dataset (e.g. input dataset used and processing, validation, etc.).The “Diseases” component was run on 2x2 km cells of a grid covering the regional Italian study area in order to obtain the potential blast infection events. Outputs were validated comparing the simulated infections with information retrieved from grey literature and provided by Ente Nazionale Risi.
No information provided